OverviewIn general terms, this information will take one or more of the following forms:
- Information that you provide to us directly, such as in the situation where you complete an online form or send us a message via our website.
- Information that is automatically sent to us by Your computer’s internet browser when you visit our website, such as your computer’s technical address or IP Address or information about which particular internet browser you are using and so on.
Our commitment to data privacyWe are fully committed to maintaining the privacy of any information that you provide to us. Furthermore, we commit to ensuring that such data is held securely, used appropriately and only retained for as long as is necessary. Our systems and services are designed with privacy in mind, and we operate a ‘data minimisation’ principle wherever possible – that is to say that we will only ever ask you for the minimum amount of information required to provide our services efficiently; we have no desire to retain or maintain any more information than is necessary. We aspire to comply to the fullest extent possible with applicable data protection regulations.
Who we areIn terms of your use of this website, We, Bluesparrow Solutions Limited, act in the capacity of Data Controller, and should you have any questions or concerns about the data we hold about you, we can be contacted using the information below: Data Controller: Bluesparrow Solutions Limited
Email correspondence: email@example.com
Definition of Personal DataWhen we refer to Ppersonal Data we mean any information that allows us to identify you personally. Obvious examples include your name, email address, postal address etc. We will always seek to gain your explicit consent to providing this information before we collect it from you, although this may not be the only legal basis on which we collect the data.
Who we share data withWe operate on a strict ‘need to know’ basis for all data that we work with, and that is particularly true for any personal data. The only people/organisations that are granted access to personal data are:
- Employees of Bluesparrow Solutions Limited who provide design and/or support services.
- Our web hosting technology suppliers, currently Namecheap.com who provide the physical server infrastructures that our website(s) operate on. We ensure that no customer data is transferred to a third party.
How your data is protectedWe take the security of all personal data very seriously, and that data is protected in a number of ways:
- Access control: access to personal data is strictly limited in line with our policy detailed in the ‘who we share data with section’ on this page. Access is controlled by individual user accounts, where a strong password policy is enforced
- Dedicated security software: We operate dedicated security scanning and access control software on all of our websites. This software is responsible for limiting login attempts to our site, blocking potentially malicious attempts to access our services, and regularly performing full file system scans.
- Data encryption: where data is stored in a cloud facility,such as the storage of website backup files, that data is encrypted both ‘in transit’ and ‘at rest’ – meaning that all data is securely obscured both during the process of transfer to the cloud provider, and then additionally when it is in storage at its final location.
This website is also secured with SSL encryption, which means that all traffic to and from our servers is encrypted. This applies to our own administrative access to the website as well as that of users of our services.
Access to your personal dataIn the situation where you have directly provided personal information to us, such as by completing an online form or contacting us for further information, you have a number of rights regarding the personal data that we hold:
- You have the right to obtain from us confirmation about whether any such data is being held.
- You have the right to require that we provide you with whatever data we are holding/processing about you, including the right for that data to be transferred to another data controller.
- Even if you have consented to us processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that permission at any time.
- You have the right to require us to rectify any incomplete or incorrect information held about you.
- You have the right to require us to erase the data held about you.
In the situation where we collect personal data automatically, such as from your internet browser or via internet Cookies or other similar technologies:
- You have the right to object to the legal basis upon which we are collecting this data, and We have an obligation to consider and respond to that objection.
- You have the right to request the prevention of further processing of your data while your objection is considered.
- You have the right to make a complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
- In most circumstances, you can exercise these rights without paying a fee to us.